Morrow Property Brokers is an experienced real estate broker, delivering high quality of services a wealthy portfolio of properties within the UAE. The company was established in 2014 and it is seeking to be the best-selling real estate by the well-known developers.
Morrow Property Brokers provides real estate services in the most professional manner to the clients to build stunning relations with its valued and precious clients.
Morrow Properties provides full range of services to buyers, sellers and foreign or local investors. Specializing in villas and apartment rentals and sales, we are a team of experienced professionals, highly trained and dedicated to enhancing the value of clients’ investment and interests. Equipped with the right tools and resources required to fulfil every client’s specific needs and to make sure that you will find the Home that is right for you. We are surely your BEST Partner in setting up and making your dream home into Reality.
Morrow Property Brokers is an established provider of top-class residential, corporate and leisure real estate services in the U.A.E. It continues to pursue excellence in two precepts with which it has founded its philosophy: Personal & Exclusive. Based firmly on these, the company has earned a solid reputation in being a market leader in the specialist area (Jumeirah Park), providing only the best properties and fully integrated real estate services in the U.A.E.
Morrow Property Brokers consistently offers specialist knowledge and personal attention to its valued clients building trust through transparency in all its dealings as a company. Having an excellent understanding of its clients' needs, the company provides properties and real estate services tailored-fit to match the clients' requirements.
Morrow Property Brokers offers so many services to its clients, either directly related to real estate or indirectly related financing their properties through its financial/appraisal consultant partners. it offers services that can guide either the purchasers (as investors or end-users) and sellers (as investors or end-users) to many points related to their real estate such as:
- Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) — an estimate of the home's value compared with others. This differs from an appraisal in that property currently for sale may be taken into consideration. (competition for the subject property)
- Total Market Overview — an objective method for determining a home's value, where a CMA is subjective.
- Exposure — Marketing the real property to prospective buyers.
- Facilitating a Purchase — guiding a buyer through the process.
- Facilitating a Sale — guiding a seller through the selling process.
- FSBO document preparation — preparing necessary paperwork for "For Sale by Owner" sellers.
- Real estate appraisal — in most states, only if the broker is also licensed as an appraiser.
-Home Selling Kits — guides advising how to market and sell a property.
Hourly Consulting for a fee, based on the client's needs.
- Leasing for a fee or percentage of the gross lease value.
- Property Management.
- Exchanging property.
- Auctioning property.
- Preparing contracts and leases.